Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vacationland

1

2

Up in the great North woods. I did not see a bear although I would like to have. Did see, however, tiny frogs, baby birds, and the following:


7
Wish you could hear the loon.

4

13
Living mirror.

11
Uh-huh, have a couple of these and then:

14
Yep, that's Jack Nicholson in this movie. Here's another scene:

15

5
Found these beauties driving through Chequamegon National Forest.
6

8
Staring at these cabins all day kept making me think of Dirty Dancing, and also kept making me ask "What if it was 1940 right now?" If it's 1940 in the forest does your cabin still make a sound?

12

Here you've caught me just about to sit down. 10 seconds is not quite enough to make it to your chair. Oh well, see you next summer, cabin. Or possibly later this summer.

1 comment:

roller coaster by the sea said...

i love bloody mary's, jack nicholson and dirty dancing. i watched it twice in a row in a motel on the way back from florida.