Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dear Diary,

this weekend, I

the tomatoes are blowing up

daisies from the front yard. From the farmer's market:

 crimini mushrooms;

onions;

garlic. Also purchased but not pictured: snap peas, lettuce, iced tea. Meanwhile, at the homestead:

This is her summer home. Sometimes she vacations in the flower bed outside.

Lemon spice sun tea. I will be drinking copious amounts of this all summer.

Sunday morning breakfast, and my new favorite: scrambled eggs with above pictured farmer's market mushrooms and onions, as well as chives from the garden, on toast smeared with goat cheese. Delicious. And finally, my favorite summer flowers: poppies and daisies, growing in my very own front yard.


Perfect summer weekend and it isn't even officially summer until tomorrow. My band also played a show Saturday night but I don't have any pictures of that yet. Okay, I have a lawn chair to go sit in now, see you!

1 comment:

roller coaster by the sea said...

these are some very professional looking photos.